Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assignments.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrollment is complete, you are given access to our online learning App known as Learning Management System (LMS)
– You log in to LMS using an assigned username and password.
– You can download course material.
– Upload and submit assignments.
– View sample assignments.
– Chat live with professors who are available online to assist you.
– Send message to administrator and reply to messages.
We are accredited by following UK awarding bodies:
– ATHE, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– BAA, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– OTHM, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– Learning Resource Network (LRN), UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– Innovate Awarding, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– EduQual, UK – an Awarding body listed on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
E-Teachers is affiliated with LSIB – UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN) : 10062390
Is the qualification recognized internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognized internationally and well accepted.
❯ Qualifications listed are regulated by The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual.gov.uk)- UK government’s regulator of qualifications, examinations and assessments.
❯ The qualifications are accredited by OfQual regulated awarding bodies.
❯ Qualifications awarded by EduQual, UK are under Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF.org.uk)
❯ E-Teachers International also offers wide range of custom developed qualifications. These qualifications are awarded by EduQual,UK – regulated awarding body, approved by SQA – Accreditation. These qualifictions are not listed on SCQF website.
❯ Degrees are awarded by respective Universities.
❯ Sage qualifications are independent qualifications awarded by Sage,UK.
❯ Qualifications can cross boundaries: Guide to comparing qualification in the UK and Ireland. [Download]
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enroll:
1. Fill enrollment form on-line.
2. Pay enrollment fee
3. After enrolment, our Admissions department will contact you for further procedure.
4. Please note that enrolment fee must be paid to start the admissions procedure. (This can be paid online using credit or debit card)