How our platform works
- Student selects a convenient date and time from the list of available time slots on the tutor’s profile and carries the payment through the platform.
- Tutor and student can clarify details of the lesson by using the private messaging system on the platform.
- After the payment for the first lesson, the system automatically exchanges contact information between the student and the tutor. It is mandatory for the first lesson to be full and effective as student will evaluate the methods and quality of the tutoring.
- After the first lesson is completed, the system will automatically suggest the student purchasing a package of hours (5, 10, 15, 20 hours) for further lessons with the tutor. This working model is compulsory for all tutors. In the case of a negative feedback, your student will be offered to get a free tutor replacement. The number of such replacements directly influences rating position of the tutor and can result in tutor’s account being blocked.
- E-Teachers International takes fixed rate of 5% commission for all the courses taught.
What is not allowed
- Getting payments from E-Teachers students outside the platform.
- Sharing any contact information, full names, links and e-mails with students using private messages before the first lesson or placing them on the profile page.
- Providing misleading information and pricing in your profile.
- Registering two or more accounts on the platform.
- Violation of these rules will result in the tutor’s profile being automatically blocked.
- For multiple violations, the profile will be removed from the platform.
- In case of receiving payments from E-Teachers International students outside the platform, we reserve the right to block the balance on tutor’s internal account without the possibility to unlock it and withdraw the funds.